11 Inspiring Quotes From Women
Why Inspiring Quotes From Women?
I believe that it’s important to start off my day with a positive mindset because how I begin my day impacts the rest of my day.
So, I try to be intentional about listening or reading something positive first thing in the morning and I’ve noticed that I feel more energetic and inspired as I go throughout my day.
Now, I’m not sure if you find quotes as inspiring as I do, but I hope you enjoy these…
Here are 11 inspiring quotes from women to make your day brighter so you can start your day off on the right foot.
11 Inspiring Quotes From Women
1. “Nothing about my birth – or yours – was random or accidental. I was born for this time – and so were you. We were each chosen for a particular, cosmically important task that can be done by no one else.”
― Christine Caine, Undaunted: Daring To Do What God Calls You To Do
2. “There are two kinds of hungers in our lives. There is the little hunger. The little hunger is all about, ‘I want it now,’ immediate gratification. But the great hunger, the greatest of all hungers, which is the hunger for a meaningful life.”
― Dr. Tererai Trent
3. “I don’t want to be thought of as the “girl who was shot by the Taliban” but the “girl who fought for education.” This is the cause to which I want to devote my life.”
4. “Jealousy eats unity like popcorn, not stopping until it reaches the bottom of the tub. While I like popcorn a lot, I refuse to let envy destroy our life or dreams. Stand firm friends. Don’t let someone’s insecurity destroy your destiny.”
― Shelley Giglio
5. “When you know your why, you can endure any how.”
― Christy Wright, Business Boutique: A Woman’s Guide For Making Money Doing What She Loves
6. “Live what is within you out loud.”
― Lisa Bevere, Lioness Arising: Awaken The Power Of The Untamed Life
7. “There’s an unspoken message that the only stories worth telling are the stories that end up in history books. This is not true. Every story matters. My father’s story matters. We are all worthy of telling our stories and having them heard. We all need to be seen and honored in the same way that we all need to breathe.”
8. “Courage comes from a heart that is CONVINCED it is loved.”
― Beth Moore
9. “Even when things are hard and exhausting and uncertain, they can still be good.”
10. “No tool, in and of itself, has great importance. But placed in the right hands it can create a masterpiece.”
― Joni Eareckson Tada
11. “The guilt – or the curse… is that we think we have to do it all. And then we get overwhelmed and don’t do anything. But that’s the mistake. Community is about just doing my part. Just do one thing.”
― Sister Simone Campbell, A Nun On The Bus: How All Of Us Can Create Hope, Change, And Community
I hope you feel encouraged and inspired after reading these.
Note: This post includes affiliate links, which means that if you purchase the product, we’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps to keep our business sustainable so we can continue to serve you.
What’s one of your favourite quotes that inspires you? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Contact us now